Please read the following terms and conditions in its entirety before making a purchase from “Clutch” by DeAndra Michelle. The terms and conditions are as follows, and include the return policy.
1. Clutch By DeAndra Michelle is a local owned small online shop registered in Memphis, Tennessee. When you shop with the store, these terms that have been set apply to this online store. These terms below are beneficial regarding your decisions to make a purchase with this store. My hope with Clutch is that while service is our top priority, these terms hold all parties involved accountable for upholding these set terms. There is a contact page in the menu of this website with any questions or concerns regarding orders.
2. All items will be shipped out to our customers within 2-7 business days. You will receive confirmation through email that your order has been processed and shipped.
3. Customers have 10 business days from delivery to inspect products and determine whether an item will work. It is understandable that you may receive an item that you are not happy with. Returns are allowed on handbags only and will be processed upon receipt of products. Please allow for up to 5-7 business days for product inspection for returns to be completed. After 10 days, returns will not be accepted. No exchanges are allowed at this time. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR PRODUCTS WITHIN 10 DAYS. Standard returns take between 3-5 business days but could be longer depending on your bank. Clutch aims to give a full refund to all customers within the standard time frame by way of original payment. RETURNS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON EARRINGS.
4. After 10 days, returns will not be processed. Clutch will provide return shipping label for a full refund of returned products. Items must be returned in their original condition or return will be denied and sent back to you.
5. For local pickups, please contact me prior to placing an order on the website to see if an item is still in stock.
6. Lost packages happen sometimes. In the case of a lost package, our current courier is USPS. First contact Clutch via email upon discovery that your package has not been delivered. Clutch will then contact USPS to resolve issues regarding missing or lost packages. Customers will be notified of a resolution upon discovery of package location. Decisions will be solely based on discovery of package location. If it is discovered that the package was delivered to the address provided by you, no further action will be taken.
7. PayPal is the only method of payment at this time. In order to shop with us, you must have a PayPal account set up.
8. You will receive tracking updates with a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.